When Mama embraces the 🌝 Moon

My “alter”.
Interestingly enough, my prayers are that it altar me!
(See what I did there?) 😉


It’s Sunday today.

Church day as I recall??  

It’s been so long I can’t remember. I like that feeling. 

It’s 75 and sunny today. I like that feeling too.

It’s snowing in the state across the country that I used to live in...

“A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.”

But I digress.

I thought I would share a bit of my spirit with you today. 

It’s hard for me to bear my soul to people because it has been rejected so very many times... 

But continue to do it I MUST.

“Why does the man climb the mountain?”

“Because it’s there!!!”

Interestingly enough...

I remember daydreaming back in 7th grade science class.

I did that all the time. I just had a really hard time paying attention and grasping concepts.

They have special drugs for that now I hear.

 I didn’t even smoke pot back then soooo...

The science teacher called on me to answer a question.

 I wasn’t fully paying attention to the question.

 I felt embarrassed. 

I was used to teachers calling on me to make me feel bad for not paying attention.

I just answered with a question... 

“Why does the man climb the mountain??”

 I don’t know why I said it!?!! 

It just came out of my stupid, 

big, 

7th grade mouth!!! 

I don’t think I was trying to be a little shit.

The science teacher, whom everyone called “Rat Man”... 

(because he was a creep and he kept rats in his room)

..,properly embarrassed me.

Every person in the room laughed at me. 

I learned to keep my mouth shut.

I stopped having a HUGE crush on him that very day.

I ALSO never did well in science. Even though I think I could have been great in science.

Hell! 

I could probably teach a biology class with all the shit I learned through my son Noah!!

He was born with a chromosome abnormality unlike any other human in the entire world!!!

Talk about unique!

So It’s going to be a full moon tonight. 

There are many things that I do during the full moon. 

I don’t know why... but when the moon is full, it is at the height of lunacy. 

It’s usually when I feel my best! I give my best tarot readings during this time as well. 

Luna/Lunar/Lunatic.... get it? 

I sort of feel that I have looked “Mr Lunatic” right in the face and have laughed at him so many times in my life. 

You know, after I CRY about it for sometimes weeks at a time...

Full Moon does not scare me one bit...

If this doesn’t make sense to you... I dunno... maybe you’re the crazy one? 

But I digress.

Anywhoooo

On the full moon I am trying to develop rituals that help me to let go of things and find peace and significance to life. 

Rituals bring order I believe.

I am not following any one religion. But my Heart. 

Always studying this and that, because I WANT to Grow.

“The heart is deceitful and wicked beyond measure. Who can know it!??” 

Certainly not me.

Or so goes one of the thousands of Bible verses I had tucked away in my brain. 

Mama says:

“It’s time to fill those empty holes in my brain with some new, good things!”

It IS Spring!

Wasn’t there something Jesus said about New Wine bursting old wine skins??

Yes. There was. I remember the story by heart.

So I bring my offerings and prayers and  I give thanksgiving for the things I have let go of and the things I have been blessed with. 

Oh... and to make a little Moon Water... 

But I digress.

Mama says, take a sabbath. 

You need it.

~Namaste 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hope in the fact that it really IS all Jesus!

When Mama reaches out...

Mama says, “SIX MILLION dollars for WHAT??”