When the Mama crowns the Daddy.

 

Franklin Frederick Wileman 
“With eyes like the sea after the storm”
~Buttercup 


How do you describe the word, Father??

I do realize that there shall be just as many answers to the question as there has been Fathers.

For Me…

One of the things I’ve appreciated as I’ve about grown away from “Men and Women” being in their “certain roles”…

Is,

 I’ve also not lost the respect and awe that there is male energy and female energy that is in ALL of us. 

It’s a Beautiful Miracle!!!

I saw some video recently that was all about how some Dads are afraid to say, “I Love You”.  And how great it was that some can... 

Wellllllll…

I’m not one to brag BUT….

“Everyone has a big butt…”

 ~Philosopher, peewee Herman.

Wait…

Yes I am! 

MAMA SAYS….

My husband has been such an AMAZING Father in the fact that not only is he not afraid to SAY I love you... 

He LIVES it out in so very many ways every. single. day of his life!! 

He works and provides for our family.  I don’t “have” to work, and I’m so thankful for that gift to be able to be there for Noah and Holly and make our house a home. 

He comes home and bathes and feeds and changes his 18 year old son’s poopy diapers in the middle of the night.  

He is a gentle ear and a good and loving supporter of his daughter who has SO MANY of his loving and kind qualities it takes my breath away at times! 

Yes, he is a Father, but he is also not afraid to be “Mother” as well... 

I don’t know what I’d do if I did not have him as my partner to help our children as best we can in this world. 

I love him more than I can even come up with words for!!

Happy Fathers Day 

Frank Wileman

Thank you for being so absolutely amazing as a Human Being!!!!

Thank you for BEING Love, not JUST saying it.

To all of you who may not “feel” that way about your Dad…

I SEE you. I Feel your pain. 

It’s OKAY.

~Mamaste 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hope in the fact that it really IS all Jesus!

When Mama reaches out...

Mama says, “SIX MILLION dollars for WHAT??”